Friendsgiving 2016

This past Friday I hosted my first ever "Friendsgiving". It was my first time hosting anything since I've never really thrown parties or get togethers on my own. I usually just team up with another friend if they're hosting something and help them plan everything out, but this time things were different. My friend Stephanie brought up the idea to me and she told me that she really wanted to do a Friends-giving, I agreed and told her that I would be up for hosting it since my parents went out of town for their anniversary so the house would be just for us! I never attended a Friends-giving before so everything was last minute! Needless to say everything turned out perfect and everyone came over, except for one friend Jazlynn who was leaving back home to Indio that night.

Anyways I got a new camera for thanksgiving that I've been wanting for 3 years now! my mom got it for me and told me it was my B-day and Xmas gift. Thanks mom! xoxo
                             
              So I got it out and captured some moments from that night, you can see them below!
   
                                                    ^Thanks for the idea Steph!


                                           This one cracks me up cause I don't even know what we were doing ^
                   *Record scratch* "you're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation" ^^ lol


^My mystic lady... please ignore my nosferatu fingers 
                                        So thankful for this lovely lady and our wonderful friendship

                                                                                Dave my fave^
                                                  So glad you made it out Karla!^
                                                     Jess and Alex, two of my fave girls

        I forgot what the conversation was about but I seriously love everyones expressions!

                                                         Do it for the instagram lol


                                                                                  LOL!


 At the end of the night we were testing out my camera again and decided that we all should take a group pic! The girls were probably over it lol

                                                                         Friendsgiving 2016!

                                                           
We concluded that this is definitely a new tradition we must do every year. Thanks for coming out hope you all enjoyed your time! It'll definitely be more planned out next year and hopefully other friends will be able to make it!
                                                      Until next year guys! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment