I get by with a little help from my friends








The first day of September was completely overwhelming for me. With Fall semester starting and so many other things going on in my life, it just started to take a toll on me. I remember being on the verge of tears all day on the first day of school.
 To be honest looking back at it I was definitely overreacting and overanalyzing way too many things but, I have terrible anxiety and i'm still trying to find ways to cope with it. Thankfully things started to brighten up and look better for me with the help from my close friends. I got to see each one of my friends on different days but each and everyone of them has given me the best advice I could ever receive. To begin with, I can't really say right now what exactly it is that's been taking a toll on me since I'm not ready to write about it, or about this person just yet. But I haven't stopped thinking about them and I can't fathom how much this person means to me. It's been hard, but it's partially my fault for setting expectations on people and breaking my own heart in that sense.



But as I said, things are looking better for me. I have so many things to look forward to within this Month. Like today Lady gaga's single "perfect illusion"coming out in a few hours, Watching a new a episode of all stars every Thursday, American Horror Story season 6 coming out next Wednesday, My cousin's engagement party ( Can't believe she's getting married!), going to Halloween Horror nights on the 29th with friends (this is something I look forward to every year and go religiously), looking up costume ideas; Which I can't wait to share a few on here! and even just thinking about Fall and colder weather makes me so happy and fuzzy inside. So for the most part I'm doing okay and I know I'll be okay. I have family and amazing friends that help me get by. Only time will tell. -xoxo Gloria

Footnote: these pictures don't have anything to do with my post but leaving a post without pictures seems dull to me


No comments:

Post a Comment